Jug-gernaut, (jäg’ar-nôt’) “An overwhelming, unstoppable force that crushes everything in its path”. That about sums it up. Well, at least when it comes to competition subwoofers. Still the number one selling brand of competition subwoofers today. With countless world records and a history for durability, demand is always strong and keeps us jumping to build them fast enough.
Latest improvements include:
- All new Carbon Fiber blended cone-body, good for up to 20000 Watts!
- Voice coil glues that surpass 400 degrees F
- Improved spider formulations for increased long-term linerarity and excursion capabilities.
- Custom flat wound aluminum voicecoil configurations from dual .5 ohm to dual 4 ohms.
- Custom spider configurations based on power limits.
- Available triple-stack magnets, 2000 gauss increase!
- Cooling venturies exiting the back-plate for fast exchange of hot air .
Available in 12″, 15″ and the mighty 18″
Juggernaut Competition subwoofers are engineered to withstand the tremendous torture of SPL contests.
2000 Wrms real world power!
Custom cross-drilled forced air induction for maximum voice coil cooling.
Quad stacked spiders to handle extreme excursion.
3″ diameter dual aluminum voice coil
Machined and chromed back-plate!
12 spoke frame for structural integrity!
|JUGGERNAUT 12||JUGGERNAUT 15||JUGGERNAUT 18|
|Voice Coil (Ohms)||2 + 2||2 + 2||2 + 2|
|Mounting Depth (inches)||7 1/4||8 1/2||10|
|Hole Diameter(inches)||11 3/16||14 1/16||16 5/8|
|Speaker Displacement (cu ft.)||.35||.4||.5|